10 March 2019

Trans-Americas music project

I'm beginning to scope out a new music project, to help tell parts of my story that have been tucked dormant. I have no timeline for this, but it starts now:


The playlist above comprises my "genesis playlist" which will creatively frame and inspire me in my own songwriting. Dane Terry was a big part of inspiring me to do this work, and his songs below provided particular inspiration for me in this creative journey.


I've been blessed with recent (and long-running) inspirations, threads, and people in life lately. It's time to build some magic from all this.




This will build upon the work I've developed 10+ years ago in my MIDI-based gaming tracks - https://soundcloud.com/buddha17.

This is where my heart and my brain stop being polite - and start getting real.

No comments:

Post a Comment