15 January 2014

A little winter advice

It's that time of year again.

Winter?  Almost.

Rather, it's that time when all my friends around me start entering serious-ish relationships.  This inevitably leads to a dread of single-ness and loneliness while everyone around me basks in the latest iteration of their newfound soulmate.  Which then leads to silly thoughts like, "Hmmmmm, if they're cool enough to date someone, why not me?"

In my romantic imagination, the thoughts of cuddling next to a fireplace (or space heater, that will do) or drinking hot cocoa and snuggling with a significant other over a hilariously cliche' romantic flick are peachy.  And what better of a way to survive the cold winter than having a boyfriend to cling onto and to keep you warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment